Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Placing an order


Growth season 2012 seems to be slowly grinding to a halt so I've been cutting excess branches and small pods off my plants in an effort to make the promising looking pods mature more quickly. Some of those pods had been weighing the branches down and the plants were starting to lean inwards from the window still. My late growth experiment is starting to look like a proper little bush with plenty of leaves so I might get another one of those bigger pots for next season.

Placed an order for "Birds Eye Baby", "Bolivian Rainbow" and "Peito De Moca" today with the intention of trying the first two next season and having the third one as a reserve due to lack of space. My order also had room for some "Super Chili" and "Black Scorpion Tonque" seeds for a friend.



No comments:

Post a Comment